How do you redirect the logo URL for the Five template?

Site URL: https://www.elliotoracle.com

Hi everyone!

I tried several solutions posted on the forums, but none of them seem to work specifically with the Five template. Below is an example of one I tried (replacing URLREDIRECTHERE with the appropriate redirect link).

The website in question is elliotoracle.com, if you wouldn't mind taking a look.

Thanks!

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script>$(document).ready(function () {
          $(".logo-image [href]").attr("href", "URLREDIRECTHERE");
        });
</script>

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you share the exact code that you tried, and where you installed it? It looks like you have a non-standard setup which might explain why that code isn't working.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

10 hours ago, Hekate said:

I tried several solutions posted on the forums, but none of them seem to work specifically with the Five template.

As you're using the Five template add the following to the Code Injection Footer (instead of the code you quoted above):

<script>
  window.Squarespace.onInitialize(Y, function(){
    document.querySelector("#banner-wrapper a").href ="/xyz";
  });
</script>

where /xyz is the link you wish to use.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:23 AM, paul2009 said:

As you're using the Five template add the following to the Code Injection Footer (instead of the code you quoted above):

<script>
    document.querySelector("#banner-wrapper a").href ="/xyz";
  });
</script>

where /xyz is the link you wish to use.

I appreciate your help; unfortunately, that didn't seem to work. It continues to send users to the default home page. Here is the code that I put into the Footer section as you suggested (and I'll attach a screenshot as well):

1603516072_Screenshot2022-10-06at11_28_34AM.png.fdfb1081f08d80382d787683904017b5.png

<script>
    document.querySelector("#banner-wrapper a").href ="https://tarotpalooza.com/2022/elliot/#ticketDiv";
  });
</script>

On 10/5/2022 at 5:09 AM, Ziggy said:

Can you share the exact code that you tried, and where you installed it? It looks like you have a non-standard setup which might explain why that code isn't working.

Thank you; the exact code is in the post right about this one. I appreciate you taking a look, too!

I am putting it into Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

2 hours ago, Hekate said:

I appreciate your help; unfortunately, that didn't seem to work.

Please check the code on your site. You have a "/" character before the https which shouldn't be there.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

17 hours ago, paul2009 said:

Please check the code on your site. You have a "/" character before the https which shouldn't be there.

Sorry. I tried it without that, and it stil didn’t work . I tried both ways to see if that’s what was causing the issue.