email campaign stats appear corrupted recently

We've been using Squarespace to handle email campaigns for a bit over 2 years now, and sent out 17 email campaigns in that time. The most recent that we sent out has very odd stats compared with the rest, and I'm wondering if there is any way to determine an explanation for this:

image.png.7761ae3db6f2e49062a4476b036ad9ab.png

How could there possibly be more opened emails than there were delivered? This is exactly the opposite of the 16 prior campaigns we sent, where the progression went more as expected:

bitmap.png.3509131d75f4afc5e0a555e9c1e690d1.png

How can we verify that this last campaign was actually sent, and the stats are wrong? Do we need to resend the campaign? Should we switch to another email service instead?

3 hours ago, LukeCoop said:

How can we verify that this last campaign was actually sent, and the stats are wrong?

When something isn't working as expected, please contact Squarespace Customer Care directly. Squarespace employees do not routinely respond to requests for support via the forum (see item 6 of the forum guidelines).

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.