Mindbody Healcode Widget not functioning in 7.1

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Here are some basic troubleshooting steps to help the community to help you further:

Which widget are you trying to use, the new updated widget, or the old ‘classic’ design? 

When you created the widget, what code was generated?

Do you have any other code inserted on your site?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• Solution

@sacred As you say, this is an issue with Squarespace 7.1. The same code will work perfectly well on Squarespace 7.0.

The issue occurs because Squarespace 7.1 has a renamed header class that is the same as the one used by the healcode widget, and this causes a conflict that prevents the widget from working properly.  This causes a number of issues when the widget is added to 7.1, the most obvious being the disabling of pointer events (that prevents a user from clicking or tapping on the widget) and some formatting issues. If you add this to Design > Custom CSS it should fix this specific issue:

div.healcode .header {
  position: relative!important;
  pointer-events: auto;  
}

Let me know how you get on.

-Paul

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, kristin.creative said:

Im also having problems with this! Is there a way to make this button clickable in my markdown? I want to make the black button clickable. (I've added the red one with the script alternatively if this isn't possible.) 

I've added the code above but it didnt work. 

Thank you!

Can you share link to page in screenshot?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

4 hours ago, Nomes said:

I am having an issue of my text overlapping in my Enrolments MindBody widgets (Screenshot attached) www.addictivepolefitness.net/free-class
Can anyone help with this issue please? 

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 1.26.13 pm.png

Seems fine here. Did you solve?

image.thumb.png.c551908fc2fec42650437aa861a1d40f.png

Or send to forum message

I inserted the Custom CSS as suggested earlier by going to Design - Custom CSS:

div.healcode .header { position: relative!important; pointer-events: auto; }

But the Appointment Widget still doesn't deploy correctly. It looks like a static calendar but you can't click on it to search for appointment times, dates, etc. and it runs over the footer when you scroll. 

Also can't get the Frederick/Marketing Suite reviews code to display on my main page in a code block. Code is:

<div data-fred-widget-reviews></div>
<script src="https://d1yw3duy3i4qiv.cloudfront.net/js/sdk-v1.js"></script>
<script>
    FRED.init({
      locationId: "23ca8b2d-148c-4dfa-aef7-fc0444f08e3e",
      perPage: 5,
      layout: "list",
      background: "ffffff",
      titleHexColor: "8cc63f",
      starHexColor: "fcc415"
    });
</script>

Is this JavaScript? or CSS? or which code type? Tried them all. 

URL: heavenlytouchboone.com 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, caitryan said:

I'm wondering if there is a fix for the account button not being clickable.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 6/3/2020 at 2:57 AM, Htouch said:

I inserted the Custom CSS as suggested earlier by going to Design - Custom CSS:

div.healcode .header { position: relative!important; pointer-events: auto; }

But the Appointment Widget still doesn't deploy correctly. It looks like a static calendar but you can't click on it to search for appointment times, dates, etc. and it runs over the footer when you scroll. 

Also can't get the Frederick/Marketing Suite reviews code to display on my main page in a code block. Code is:

<div data-fred-widget-reviews></div>
<script src="https://d1yw3duy3i4qiv.cloudfront.net/js/sdk-v1.js"></script>
<script>
    FRED.init({
      locationId: "23ca8b2d-148c-4dfa-aef7-fc0444f08e3e",
      perPage: 5,
      layout: "list",
      background: "ffffff",
      titleHexColor: "8cc63f",
      starHexColor: "fcc415"
    });
</script>

Is this JavaScript? or CSS? or which code type? Tried them all. 

URL: heavenlytouchboone.com 

Hey Htouch -- I know this was posted a while ago but I am finding the same problem currently with my marketing suite widget and I'm curious if you ever found a solution? Thank you!

9 hours ago, bendd said:

When I inject the code it just comes up as 'Script Disabled'.

The 'Script Disabled' message is Squarespace's way of explaining that Code Block scripts will not run when you’re logged in to the website. It's a security feature. It doesn’t indicate that there is anything wrong with the MindBody script content.

To test the script, visit your site in an incognito or private browser window without logging in to the site. You'll now see what it looks like to visitors, which may be slightly different than in the preview window.

Try it and let us know how you get on.

If this post has helped you, please click a 'Like' or 'Thanks' icon below  ⬇️

• 1 month later...

Hi there, @paul2009 Can you help me please as you seem to know this issue?

I have tried to use the mindbody widget and having a bizarre issue.

The widget has been added below the text however it is displaying up on the top left hand side of my screen overlapping everything.

I tried to add the code as recommended however this did not help.
Can you help please?? Warmly Jane

1176643532_SahSinAttachment2.thumb.png.0e0ea6a4810985f46fc18fa690d1ab1f.png

Edited by JANESROOM
Add Paul2009
On 11/24/2022 at 6:37 AM, JANESROOM said:

Can you help please?

Please provide details of how we can view the site? We'll need the URL and the public password. Please also show us the code that you added, and tell us where you added it.

Also, please check my solution from 2020.

Edited by paul2009

• 6 months later...
On 11/25/2022 at 6:43 PM, paul2009 said:

Please provide details of how we can view the site? We'll need the URL and the public password. Please also show us the code that you added, and tell us where you added it.

Hi Paul,

Here is the link to the test page I've created so you can see what the widget is doing: https://www.sahsin.com/book-online-test

This is the code provided by the MindBody Branded Web App:

<script src="https://widgets.mindbodyonline.com/javascripts/healcode.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<healcode-widget data-type="appointments" data-widget-partner="object" data-widget-id="cc10144261c4" data-widget-version="0" ></healcode-widget>

The code was added to the section under the heading (separate section). The widget is sitting on the top lefthand side. When scrolling back up to the top, the dropdown fields sit in the header.

Our contact at MindBody is also looking into this issue. Would you have any suggestions on how we can fix this?

Thank you, Jess

On 6/9/2023 at 6:34 AM, JDVA said:

Hi Paul,

Here is the link to the test page I've created so you can see what the widget is doing: https://www.sahsin.com/book-online-test

This is the code provided by the MindBody Branded Web App:

<script src="https://widgets.mindbodyonline.com/javascripts/healcode.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<healcode-widget data-type="appointments" data-widget-partner="object" data-widget-id="cc10144261c4" data-widget-version="0" ></healcode-widget>

The code was added to the section under the heading (separate section). The widget is sitting on the top lefthand side. When scrolling back up to the top, the dropdown fields sit in the header.

Our contact at MindBody is also looking into this issue. Would you have any suggestions on how we can fix this?

Thank you, Jess

MindBody has some tag conflict with SS header tag. You can add this code to Design > Custom CSS to override it

.healcode .header {
    position: static !important;
}

Or send to forum message

On 6/11/2023 at 5:05 PM, tuanphan said:

MindBody has some tag conflict with SS header tag. You can add this code to Design > Custom CSS to override it

.healcode .header {
    position: static !important;
}

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, I haven't had any success with this code.