problem with navigation menu

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Hi Dan, I don't see the white box around the navigation item, and I can't even make it appear by hovering or clicking. Is it something the is persistent when you look at the website and refresh? I would say that this appears to be a click artefact, but it isn't one that I can replicate.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

1 hour ago, daniellofarrell said:

For some reason a white square appears around 'Programs' on click in the navigation menu. Would someone please tell me how to get rid of this?

image.gif.9c1c0b078b0540e58fbcebee71fc8844.gif

This is an accessibility feature for navigation by keyboard and should not be removed. See my existing post here: 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1 minute ago, daniellofarrell said:

perhaps this feature doesn't appear on all browsers.

It should appear in all new browsers when you click the tab key. Multiple tabs will take you from option to option 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.