How do change color of navigation bar at bottom of site header

Site URL: https://www.charlottenorthlacrosse.com

I'm trying to change the color of the navigation bar that appears at the bottom of this site's header from one color in the existing palette (maroon) to another color (gray).  (Please see screen shot.) I've searched online and read/watched what I found.  Then I've gone into Edit Site Header several times but have not been successful in changing the color.  The header style is set to "Theme."  (Other header styles are suitable in this case.)  I've deselected maroon - and substituted gray - in all the the obvious places in the various color themes shown.  (Maroon is still in the site palette, but doesn't show up as a separate theme anymore.).  

The maroon navigation bar is clearly part of the site header, but if it matters, the next section has an image (a photo that doesn't include maroon) and a black and white video that runs in the background.   When you go to Edit Section - Colors, gray (not maroon) is selected for the main elements of this section, although there is nothing in the section other than the photo and video.  (See screen shot.). So I wouldn't think this section is causing the navigation bar to appear maroon.

What am I missing?  Any guidance is appreciated.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 3.32.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 3.46.55 PM.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/3/2022 at 12:04 AM, kcln52 said:

Yes.  Want to keep the navigation items but change the color of the bar from maroon to gray.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.wm-secondary-sticky-wrapper .wm-secondary-container {
    background-color: gray !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 10/4/2022 at 11:57 PM, kcln52 said:

Thank you!  What if we want to just delete red navigation bar?  (We would keep 3 navigation links at top left of header, and navigation links to all pages in page footer.)

The bar, is created by a 3rd party plugin. You should check it again & remove plugin

Or add this to Design > Custom CSS

.wm-secondary-sticky-wrapper .wm-secondary-container {
    display: none !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)