Website design for copywriters

Site URL: https://prism-pomegranate-de8k.squarespace.com/

Hi all!

I am releasing a new Squarespace website template for copywriters.

Most of my templates are focused on visual brands (photographers, designers, marketers) so this was new to me!

If there are any copywriters (or service-providers in a non-visual niche), I'd love to hear your thoughts on the template. Are there any missing features? How could it be improved? Would it be a good fit for your business? (Keeping in mind that the fonts, colors, and layouts are entirely customizable.)

PW: demo

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

— Hannah

Sisu Templates

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

I personally know a couple of friends who were copywriters, and I also was a copywriter myself a few years back. I didn't have a website for my services, but my friends' websites had very bold, in-your-face, almost overly aggressive designs for their landing page. They mainly had poetry and literary magazines as clients, which was kind of an ironic twist.

I really like how clean your template looks, but it looks more like a homepage for a blog or something similar. Just my two cents, though. There's probably a copywriter out there looking for a more understated and clean aesthetic. More than anything, a copywriter's website really should represent what type of design ethics they have. 

Still a nice template, though. If I could change one thing, it would be to give the homepage more room to show off the copywriter's visual works and designs. 

Great job!