Automated Subscribers Email Campaign Not Going Through

Go to solution Solved by sayreambrosio,

Site URL: http://www.happycoffeedesigns.com

Hi!

I'm testing out the subscribers link on my site and so I've went through the process of subscribing one of my personal email addresses.

I got the verification email from squarespace, but I don't get the automated email campaign I set up for new subscribers to receive a discount for subscribing. The automated emails are set to deliver immediately after subscribing too. I've checked my the spam folder and nothing. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

Would appreciate any help or guidance.

Thank you!

Paula 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having exactly the same issue.  I've just had help from a developer to redesign my art site with ecommerce and I have a newsletter sign up option at checkout and in the footer.  Only the checkout sign ups get the welcome email with discount code.  Everyone else goes into 'leads', gets the confirmation email to click to accept email then nothing.  Been trying to find solution for 5 days.  Really frustrating as it's stopping me from promoting the site as I want it to work first.

Hello @lovetoprint, I had a flash of inspiration last night and have sorted out the problem for  me.

Go to the actual subscription form and into edit mode. Go to the Storage option / SquareSpace Email Campaigns (make sure it's on) and then make sure you've added the correct mailing list - mine wasn't ticked previously.

I had added my automated email after creating the subscription form so hadn't gone back to update it.

I  hope that helps!

Cheers, Kate

subscription form automation problems.png

Thanks for this, I'll look into this, there are so many menus I think I've got a bit lost.  Mine's still being weird, I found one of the sign up emails in the promotions section of gmail rather than inbox or junk where I'd been looking but then for my work email address on outlook nothing showed up at all after the initial confirmation email. I'll sign up to your mailing list to see what comes through.