Member specific content based on userid

Hello,

Is it possible to show member specific content based on a key such as logged in 'user account' or 'email address' or such? Member areas by default takes me to the home page in that member area. I would like to change the content of that home page based on specific user ?

If changing the content on the page isn't an option, perhaps creating a link as member-area-home page, and then changing the URL dynamically based on userid used to login ? Is that possible? Has anyone done similar?

Thank you,

Monk

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I would like to use code-blocks to add a custom javascript/html page into my main squarespace site.

This custom section is within the members-area of squarespace, where users authenticate using squarespace to access member-area. 

Question is how to pass the specific user's auth information to the custom code block? Is there an API service to get the auth information into the custom code? The custom code is designed to display specific user information and allow for user to update content specific to that user, based on user-authentication into the member area.

For eg, 

User A login using squarespace auth to access member area

User A sees member-area page which has the custom code

User A should only see content specific to the User A, and not for any other users. The custom code needs to take the auth information and display only user A content.

Is this doable? How?

Thank you