Cover Page Slideshow Gallery Displaying Incorrectly

Site URL: https://wigshairmakeup.com/

Hi there,

I just finished customizing the cover page of my website, and it was working completely fine until about an hour ago. I've checked the code, but I haven't changed anything so I'm not sure why it's no longer working. 

I followed this tutorial to achieve a slideshow gallery cover page with a title that linked to the inside of the site. Like I said, it was working beautifully until today. For some reason, none of the gallery images appear and the cover page is completely white (as if it's been replaced by page section 2, even though the code requests page section 2 to only display the text over section 1). It shows up fine on my account dashboard. Please help!

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 12.50.00 PM.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

Did you add a border for a section lately?

There is a border of the height of the screen and width of the screen with the background color white that is overlaying all content.

image.thumb.png.906daf0643ba4d8846a55b1997b88d9d.png

Edited by joseph81

Jozsef Kerekes - Front-end developer and Squarespace enthusiast
My Blog: https://ui-workarounds.com
If you like my answer, please give me an upvote/like. Highly appreciated.

Thank you! How do I go in and edit that? I haven't changed or added anything to the website, so I'm not sure where I can edit that section border section of code. It's not in my custom css window under Design. When I do find it, do I just delete it?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I had to disable my home page because I'm still having the same issue. I played around with the custom CSS on the home page, and found that the margin-top part of the code in the tutorial from earlier is what covers the rest of the page. I tried putting in height, position, etc. but I can't get the site back to what it used to be. 

Edited by marmaladeisgood