Help Needed - Fixing Content Wider Than Screen Error and Clickable elements too close together

Site URL: https://designsfordiy.com/gallery/cornhole-board

Who is up for a challenge?  For the life of me, I cannot locate the issue where my content is wider than the screen or where the clickable elements are too close together.  According to google's seach console, I have both of these errors on my desk build instructions link.

Does anyone have any tips, tricks, advice on how to fix these issues OR at least locate where they are occurring on the page?  Many thanks in advance!

Edited by DesignsforDIY
  • Replies 3
  • Views 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, DesignsforDIY said:

Site URL: https://designsfordiy.com/gallery/cornhole-board

Who is up for a challenge?  For the life of me, I cannot locate the issue where my content is wider than the screen or where the clickable elements are too close together.  According to google's seach console, I have both of these errors on my desk build instructions link and the content wider than screen error on my cornhole board page.  

Does anyone have any tips, tricks, advice on how to fix these issues OR at least locate where they are occurring on the page?  Many thanks in advance!

I check that it is fine on my laptop. Have you figured it out?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

As a matter of fact, yes but only for the cornhole board site.  The desk site is still giving me trouble.  I resized all the images in the mobile view down such that there was 1 block on either side of it, added the following CSS, and scaled the text in the h1 header.  From what I can tell, it was the text scaling that did the trick...odd.  

I started with the text scaling for h1 headers on the desk build with no luck, resizing the images now and spacing everything out more in the mobile view.  Wish there was an easy way to pin point the issue haha.  

Thank you for the inquiry!

I painstakingly went through every image and resized it such that there was 1 block on either side of it.  The clickable elements too close together seemed to be related to the content wider than the screen because once I retested after resizing the images, both errors disappeared at the same time.  To be clear, the images I was resizing, did not have clickable links in them, nor were they near any clickable elements - very strange.