Adding date to blog post in Version 7.0– Bedford family (Bryant Hill template)

Site URL: https://www.portagebay.com/blog/2022/09/17/video-jeremy-brown-all-the-javascript-we-can-do-in-filemaker

Hi all, 

I'd like to add the date to an individual blog post on bedford in 7.0.. I am not seeing that option anywhere and suspect Ill need to add a bit of css magic! Anybody? 

This is not the blog entry in the summary block / blog page- it exists there. Im looking to add to the actual blog post. 

Thanks much for your insights! 

edit: this is for all posts, not just the one!! 

Edited by knellans
  • Replies 4
  • Views 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you used custom code to hide it.

The date is on banner, you are using code to hide banner. In Custom CSS box, find & remove this code

.collection-type-blog .banner-thumbnail-wrapper {
    display: none !important;
}

Which plan do you use? If Business Plan or higher, we can use code to move date outside of banner.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Usually this code (and I am using it) is located in config/design/custom css. If you open the window you can search for it easier. If not there check config/settings/advanced/code injection, could be in the header or footer. Also you could have a markdown block on the blog page or post with the code in it as well. They can hide a bit so scroll slowly when looking for it. 

15 hours ago, knellans said:

@tuanphanthanks for this! I have searched both custom css and page / blog specific where this code could have been injected  and not seeing it- hummm. (I am not the person who designed the site!)

Which plan do you use? If Business Plan or higher, we can use code to move date outside of banner.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)