Packing slips or integrated address labels for invoice/receipt print outs

Site URL: https://hibiscus-orb-zzca.squarespace.com/

Hi there,

I've spent a looong time this week trying to find a solution for a client who wants the ability to print out branded packing slips to go with the orders from her online shop. She currently uses a a Woocommerce plugin on wordpress and has an integrated label so that when printing each order, she can peel off both customer address and return address to stick on front & back of her packages. See example attached. 

I have been back and forth all week trying to find a solution via Squarespace and any of the shipping extensions, but no luck. Ideally I'd like to avoid extensions/plugins and allow the client to print out the standard invoice page but on an integrated label so she can peel off customer address and post.

Has anyone else found a solution for this? Can't find anywhere stocking the right label sizes for Squarespace either 😞

I've had a few clients requesting this now and seen some similar posts on here. Would be much appreciated if anyone could help!

Thanks!

packing-slip-7487.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Views 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, ruralstudio said:

I've spent a looong time this week trying to find a solution for a client who wants the ability to print out branded packing slips to go with the orders from her online shop.

It is not possible to customise or edit printed orders. The design is fixed.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.