• Replies 4
  • Views 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, kickflipking said:

Site URL: https://www.jameshandleydp.com

Hello, looking to get rows containing three images on mobile version?  I have 3 image rows on my homepage in desktop and would like this to be the same in mobile, Ive tried some previous codes and nothing has worked yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks 

Have you tried Fluid Engine? Within a Fluid Engine Section you can place and resize images (or any block) specifically for mobile or desktop. This gives you the ability to do exactly what your describing natively in Squarespace without using custom code. 

Edited by Nick_SquareKicker

SquareKickerHi, I'm Nick, CEO & Co-Founder at squarekicker.com.  Take your Squarespace sites to the next level with SquareKicker's No-Code Design & Animation Extension. Break free from templates & complex code and start building unique websites that you are proud to show your clients without ever having to write a single line of code. 

Squarespace Extension  ●  Templates  ●  News  ●  Inspiration  ●  Tutorials  ●  Resources

Thanks, I have tried this but not perfect for what I need as resizing each image in mobile to be exactly the same size is difficult, can't seem to be able to duplicate images in the mobile mode. Think code which matches everything could be easier unless there's away in fluid engine to match image sizes to be exactly the same in the mobile version. 

Thanks again. 

10 hours ago, kickflipking said:

Thanks, I have tried this but not perfect for what I need as resizing each image in mobile to be exactly the same size is difficult, can't seem to be able to duplicate images in the mobile mode. Think code which matches everything could be easier unless there's away in fluid engine to match image sizes to be exactly the same in the mobile version. 

Thanks again. 

Try adding to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
body.homepage .gallery-grid--layout-grid .gallery-grid-wrapper {
    grid-template-columns: repeat(3,1fr) !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)