How to left-align homepage headers just on mobile

Site URL: https://www.craigkleila.com/

Password to site is "password"

On the homepage on mobile, I want the "Testimonials" header and subtext and "Featured case study" header and subtext to be left-aligned. I also want to left align the "View the case study" button on mobile. I want them to stay centered on desktop.

How can I do this? When I change the alignment from center to left in the mobile view, it also changes the desktop view.

Edited by Craig456
  • Replies 3
  • Views 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Craig456 said:

Site URL: https://www.craigkleila.com/

Password to site is "password"

On the homepage on mobile, I want the "Testimonials" header and subtext and "Featured case study" header and subtext to be left-aligned. I also want to left align the "View the case study" button on mobile. I want them to stay centered on desktop.

How can I do this? When I change the alignment from center to left in the mobile view, it also changes the desktop view.

Try the following code to make tt

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
  #block-yui_3_17_2_1_1660667937194_236600  h2, #block-yui_3_17_2_1_1660667937194_310862 p {
    text-align: left !important;
  }
}

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

If you want the sub-text is align the same as the heading, kindly edit this section in mobile display, you can drag it it meet your need

image.png.ea276bf776bf57edd991f87b9a3ed32a.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

This left-aligned the Testimonials headers but none of the other text I mentioned. I want the "Testimonials" header and subtext and "Featured case study" header and subtext to be left-aligned. I also want to left align the "View the case study" button on mobile. I want them to stay centered on desktop.