Export images from one SS site to another SS site

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to download more than one image at a time or if there is a way to export multiple images at once from one SS site to another? I'm trying to move my portfolio off my personal site, to my professional site and I have 100's of images I need to transfer over.

Thank you,

Sarah

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can export/import some pages and collections from one Squarespace site to another using the SquarespaceWebsites Tools Extension PRO, a paid Chrome extension. If the images are on an importable page/collection type, this will allow you to transfer them over. 

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Sqsp Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Expert and founder of SF Digital, dedicated to improving websites by building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 3 weeks later...

I need to migrate a small site from 7.0 to 7.1. My own, not a client's. Lots of images. 

I followed the link to SquarespaceWebsites Tool Extension PRO (in post above). The site warns that this is in beta and unreliable. Anybody have any experience with this?