Website themes and colors changed

Site URL: https://www.alessandrodenard.com/

Hello,

It seems that suddenly the colors and themes of my website changed (home page and buttons have been impacted). If I look at the website as a normal user buttons are darker (first screenshot), in addition two yellow bands appeared as the main background color of my homepage. In the edit mode I have tried to select the right theme but nothing is changing. In addition, in the edit mode the buttons have the right color (lighter, second screenshot).

Does anyone have the same issue? What could have happened? 

Thanks,

Alessandro

Schermata 2022-09-10 alle 16.54.19.png

Schermata 2022-09-10 alle 17.05.54.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Aled91 said:

Hi @tuanphan, I did not. And the Squarespace help center was not able to help me neither. Do you have any idea why this is happening? Thanks!

Some core code stopped working. I faced this on some sites, I used CSS to solve it.

What should it look like? We can give the code to fix it temporarily

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 9/10/2022 at 4:24 PM, Aled91 said:

It seems that suddenly the colors and themes of my website changed

When something breaks or isn't working as expected, please contact Squarespace Customer Care. The forum community would love to help but we are unable to fix technical issues with the platform.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

5 hours ago, Roppo said:

Hi Tuan, any idea if this is a temporary issue that Sqsp will fix or is this the new normal? If the latter I need to fix because it's messed my pages up similar to the OP's screenshots.

I think that's a problem. Saw it on several websites in the last 2 weeks.  You should contact SS Customer Care first.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)