Custom Font & Color for Blog Post Metadata, Like, and Share Buttons - Squarespace 7.0

Site URL: https://www.reverenceintimateportraits.com/blog-1/2022/6/3/samis-kink-inspired-boudoir-session-4rpws

Site PW: jagpo4-jerCag-xesniq

Squarespace Version 7.0

I've added custom font to the site, and figured out how to update it nearly everywhere I want to, but can't seem to figure out how to change the font and color of the metadata in a blog post (I want this universally applied to all blog posts). I specifically use the date, category, and tags metadata, and need to change the font on all three (and color). If possible, I'd also like to do the same for the "Likes" and "Share" buttons at the bottom of each blog post, and can't find anything for that either. 

Here's what I've tried but it didn't work (maybe it's for 7.1 and doesn't work for 7.0, or maybe I'm using the wrong thing entirely): 

.blog-item-meta-wrapper * {
    font-family: 'Rosemary' !important;
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is the last area where I need to change my font but haven't been able to! 

2 hours ago, robandsamphoto said:

Site URL: https://www.reverenceintimateportraits.com/blog-1/2022/6/3/samis-kink-inspired-boudoir-session-4rpws

Site PW: jagpo4-jerCag-xesniq

Squarespace Version 7.0

I've added custom font to the site, and figured out how to update it nearly everywhere I want to, but can't seem to figure out how to change the font and color of the metadata in a blog post (I want this universally applied to all blog posts). I specifically use the date, category, and tags metadata, and need to change the font on all three (and color). If possible, I'd also like to do the same for the "Likes" and "Share" buttons at the bottom of each blog post, and can't find anything for that either. 

Here's what I've tried but it didn't work (maybe it's for 7.1 and doesn't work for 7.0, or maybe I'm using the wrong thing entirely): 

.blog-item-meta-wrapper * {
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is the last area where I need to change my font but haven't been able to! 

Add these code on Custom CSS section

// Date, Author & Category font and color
.meta-below-title, .meta-below-title {
  .entry-dateline, .entry-byline, .entry-morefrom {
    a{
      color: green !important;
    }
  }
}

// Like & Social button font and color
.entry-footer {
  .ss-social-button, .like-count {
    color: green !important;
  }
}

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

@Web_solutons

Thank you so much! That worked! I made a couple of small tweaks to get the tags in the color/font combo I wanted, which I'm pasting here in case it's helpful for anyone with the same issue. 

.meta-below-title, .meta-above-title, .meta-below-title {
    a{
      color: #91C1B4 !important;
    }
  }
}

.entry-footer {
  .ss-social-button, .like-count, .entry-tags, .entry-tags-tag {
  }
}

That was the very last thing that I couldn't figure out so thank you again! Really appreciate it! 

Sam 

11 hours ago, robandsamphoto said:

@Web_solutons

Thank you so much! That worked! I made a couple of small tweaks to get the tags in the color/font combo I wanted, which I'm pasting here in case it's helpful for anyone with the same issue. 

.meta-below-title, .meta-above-title, .meta-below-title {
    a{
    }
  }
}

.entry-footer {
  .ss-social-button, .like-count, .entry-tags, .entry-tags-tag {
  }
}

That was the very last thing that I couldn't figure out so thank you again! Really appreciate it! 

Sam 

You're most welcome!

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.