Primary Header Menu (one link) Needs a Button

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Site URL: https://www.treeoflifemysteryschool.com/

Hello,

I am attempting to change the last menu item in my site's header to an easily customizable button. I have had no luck with either my CSS or the colors/fonts in my Squarespace built-in styles.  So basically -- referring to the link "Schedule & Purchase an Offering," I need this to appear as a button (preferably using CSS).

Your help is appreciated!

Judy

It looks like the navigation bar at the top is a "secondary navigation" using this plugin:
https://www.will-myers.com/products/p/secondary-navigation-for-squarespace-71
I'm not specifically familiar with this myself, but from the thumbnail images it does appear to have the functionality to convert the last link into a button with CSS. I would reach out to whoever installed this or ask in the support for the plugin. Hope that helps!

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Hi Ziggy -- Thanks, yes that's a Will Meyers menu that I installed, works fine etc. The one I am wanting the button for though is the one in the image I just posted where it says "Schedule & Purchase an Offering" -- the link is getting kind of lost in the butterfly and I want it to stand out. 

Can you show me some steps or CSS that I can use to make it look like a button? 

Thank you so much!!

Judy

schedule-purchase-offering.png

Hi Ziggy -- Thanks, yes that's a Will Meyers menu that I installed, works fine etc. The one I am wanting the button for though is the one in the image I just posted where it says "Schedule & Purchase an Offering" -- the link is getting kind of lost in the butterfly and I want it to stand out. 

Thank you so much!!

Judy

• Solution
16 hours ago, judy said:

Thank you so much!!

Judy

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Last items to button */
div.header-nav-item:last-child a {
    background-color: white;
    color: black !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)