Not all products showing??

Site URL: http://www.bojoejewelry.com

Hello, all of the sudden my "product pages" (which are essentially galleries of my work categorized), not all of the products appear? Say Necklaces for example, the page editor shows all of them loaded on but when I try to view them via the website itself only about half of them show up. I have the products set to "public and visible" not clicked on hidden or anything so not sure what's wrong. Anyone else ran into this? I kept the photos JPEG so as not to over burden the system. I have a big show coming up in the next 2 days where people will be looking at my site, help! Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 5.34.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 5.34.06 PM.png

• Replies 8
  • Views 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh, see neighboring post Images being over-cropped or not rendered - Pages and Content - Squarespace Forum    which describes images not being rendered, starting late today.

Fluid engine is the new editor since August.  You can tell whether a Section on a page uses it by editing the page, and attempt to move a block (image, text). If a grid 24 blocks wide appears when you start to move the block, it is Fluid Engine.  I suspect its release, or some bug fix release today, was premature, probably insufficient testing.

BTW, you should keep images under 500KB. A 20MB image will make your customers unhappy waiting for the pictures of your work.  You can size and compress your images using GIMP (free!), Photoshop, or any of the free online .jpg compressors, where you can observe image quality loss as file size gets smaller. And thumbnail images can be kept to 1000 px and compressed with little loss to well under 70 kB. 

Also: Really nice jewelry - beautiful work - and I like the web site.

Edited by FlyDresser

Dang. Yeah I hadn't messed with the site in month until yesterday to start uploading the recent work before this show and since it's jewelry it is important to get the details of it and not blurry though I've tried to take them way down from the original raw file. But thanks for the info. Sounds like a bug indeed. Not that I'm a computer wiz