Send specific Stripe transaction data from Squarespace commerce to ActiveCampaign

We manage our site/commerce purchases through Squarespace and manage email communication through ActiveCampaign. Specifically, we sell Lesson Plans BUT we also charge a monthly subscription fee to our customers. I am looking for a way to integrate transaction data made through Stripe/Squarespace to ActiveCampaign. I see there is a way to use Zapier to zap Stripe data to ActiveCampaign, but the issue that we're running into is not being able to differentiate between Lesson Plan purchases and Monthly Subscription fees. We do not want membership fee data integrated to ActiveCampaign, we only need to see the Lesson Plan purchases data in ActiveCampaign. Can you advise on how or if this is possible to do?

I've gone through setting up a Zap for this action, but am not seeing a way to pull in this specific data piece from Stripe. 

Thank you!

• Replies 0
  • Views 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days