Code Injection to add Pagination menu not working

Site URL: https://done-right-decks.squarespace.com/gallery

I had this code on my Portfolio page and it was fine until this weekend (below)

It is now removing all background colours from the main portfolio page and the interior portfolio pages. 

The goal of the code is to create a menu bar of pagination at the bottom of the interior portfolio pages in lieu of the pagination. I think I saw this on the forum by @tuanphan but can't find it now.

Any idea what is causing the error?  Below is what it looks like now with the code (top) and what its supposed to look like (middle). The bottom image shows the pagination i'm talking about.

Currently, I've removed the code but we are about to go live and will have to add back Squarespace pagination if I can't get this figured out.

Thank you!

password: doneright

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>;
  <script>
$(document).ready(function() { 
        $('<section class="item-pagination item-pagination--prev-next under-pagination"><div class="sqs-block html-block sqs-block-html"><div class="sqs-block-content"><p><a href="/gallery" target="_blank">MAIN GALLERY</a> | <a href="/gallery/decks">DECKS</a> | <a href="/gallery/outdoor-living">OUTDOOR LIVING</a> | <a href="/gallery/fencing">FENCING</a> | <a href="/gallery/interior-renovations">INTERIOR RENOVATIONS</a></p></div></div></section>').insertAfter('.item-pagination[data-collection-type^="portfolio"]');
    });
    </script>
    <style>
    section.under-pagination {
    justify-content: center;
    padding-top: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 10px;

}

screencapture-done-right-decks-squarespace-gallery-2022-09-06-10_16_38.jpg

screencapture-done-right-decks-squarespace-gallery-2022-09-06-10_17_12.jpg

IMG_4820.PNG

Edited by lara_e
came back to Q

Lara | Web Designer for Heart-Led Brands
🔗  Birch & Bud Design Co

Say Thanks For The Help
📆 Book a Design Day and Skip the Tech Headache
📖
  My Favourite Business Resources

</> Standout Squarespace Member + Alum | Squarespace Circle Member

• Replies 1
  • Views 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• lara_e changed the title to Code Injection to add Pagination menu not working