20 blog posts aren't showing up on the blog page?

Site URL: https://www.rebyrachel.com/blog

I used 7.0 for this site and it limits the number of blog posts that show up on the page to 20. However, I've published more than 20 blog posts on this site and only 10 of the posts are showing up.  I checked the settings and it's set to 20. Not sure why 10 posts disappeared overnight. Is anyone else experiencing this?  Is there a workaround besides doing summary blocks? Thanks :)screencapture-rebyrachel-blog-2022-09-05-12_45_45.thumb.png.05870060dc0847398e2d11b5aa22ede3.png1722836762_ScreenShot2022-09-05at12_49_31PM.thumb.png.c647e4f7122b3c4003a44a723b4d14ef.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the posts per row setting, see if it changes the number of posts when you move the slider. This is done in site styles I know it says list but that still effects the grid layout. 

in the grid layout, post featured images create image tiles. Post titles and metadata display below.

In the Blog: List section of site styles:

• Set the number of posts with Posts Per Row (Max).
  • Change the space between featured images with Spacing. Set it to 0px to have the featured images touch horizontally.
  • Set the shape of the featured image tiles with Aspect Ratio.
  • Hide featured images by unchecking Show Image.
  • Choose how text and featured images align with Alignment.

Have you added any CSS that changes the blog? 

A summary block is far more than a work around, you can have as many posts on a page as you want, by chaining blocks together with up to 30 posts in a block. Plus summary item appearances can be changed, and you can create a drop down menu sorting posts by subject. You can see how I use summary blocks and I have close to 100 posts sorted by subject on the page and the drop down has quick links to get to those subjects. 

https://myrandomviews.com/blogsummary

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...