Feedback on New Site

Very interesting site. My wife says and I agree with her that people watch Euro crime dramas because American TV for the most part is junk. British crime dramas are intelligent, for the most part go deeper into the psyche of the people involved, but you don't want to know all that. Its a good site, the content took so much of my attention that I didn't pay as much to the design, so I guess that tells you something doesn't it?

D.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Dario,

a bit late to the party but here are my two cents: love the site! The banner image is moody and mysterious just the right amount for a number of crimes to take place right on that bluff!

Home page white space: I feel you need a bit more space btw the banner image and the two titles below. Right now it feels all scrunched in together. More white space at the bottom. Same with the other pages. More space at the top and bottom of footer too. Your words and images need to breathe. And I think the brain likes to have the transitional pauses that whitespace brings.

I find the contact link location a bit confusing. I usually see it listed last -all the way to the right. Right now its 3rd from the left. 

The other super important thing: I dont really know what you offer until i click on "learn more" on your banner image. Tell me what you do right away: Helping you find great crime drama on the continent and beyond. Also not sure which continent ur referring too... And yes, when you start reading you realize you mean the European continent so maybe it ends up being self explanatory.

Ohh, one last thing: i just realized I totally missed the subscribe option. Maybe a new section just for that? A slightly different color or background? So that box doesnt get confused with show announcements?

Hope this helps!

Zinaida