Header/navigation bar disappeared

Site URL: https://www.templeglowwellness.com

Hi! My header has suddenly disappeared. It was there yesterday and I've made modifications to the site in the last several weeks. Has anyone had this issue? Would greatly appreciate any insight!

When I click "edit" in the top left corner, the header/n navigation bar reappears in it's original format, but if I click "done" it disappears again...version 7.1.

Thank you,

Astrid

Edited by TGW

Hi everyone, it seems I've got the same issue. I've designed a rotated fixed menu on one of my client's website and since a couple of days, it went to the background. I can only see it with transparent background section (but it's still not clickable).

The most curious thing is that it displays differently according to where you're located. I'm in France, I've tried on several browsers, the issue is the same. But if you check the website from the US, it doesn't show up this way. 🤔

If anyone comes up with a solution, it would be really great!

Thank you for your help!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, sarahetts said:

I'm having the same problem.  Has anyone found a fix?

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue. For us to see the URL you need to include the link in the content of your post. The URL field the forum software provides is not shown to us.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a URL that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.