How to hide restock notification

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://woodliving.dk/webshop/bord-rustic-gb2

Hi 

On my webstore I have this product that is sold out. this item is a on-off-a-kind and I want to hide the waitlist section for this item.

I can hide restock notification for all products, but I really what to hide the restock notification for all item belonging to a specific category.  Like <article class = "category-borde">

<article class="sqs-pinterest-products-wrapper ProductItem hentry category-borde tag-palletr tag-spisebord tag-konferencebord tag-rustic author-michael-roepstorff post-type-store-item on-sale sold-out products-collection-v2" data-item-id="5dea232497b2c53a5ec3789e" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1661321222427_193">

The following code will hide all restock notifications. I just don't know how  to combine/target that article class = "category-borde" into this code.

/Start: Hide waitlist for BORDE
.product-restock-notification {
  display: none !important;
}
//End: Hide waitlist for BORDE

Please help. I know you guys are great. 

Regards Thomas

Edited by Mr-WOODLVING
question updated.
  • Mr-WOODLVING changed the title to How to hide restock notification
  • Solution
On 8/24/2022 at 7:06 AM, Mr-WOODLVING said:

I can hide restock notification for all products, but I really what to hide the restock notification for all item belonging to a specific category... category-borde.

As you mentioned, products in the category 'borde' will have the class "category-borde" so you should be able to hide the notification with this CSS (in Design > Custom CSS):

.category-borde .ProductItem-details .product-restock-notification:not([hidden]) {
  display: none;
}

If this post has helped you, please click a 'Like' or 'Thanks' icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.