Is it possible to use CSS code to create additional gallery pages?

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Howdy, friends! I'm adding to a builder client's old site (Montauk template, SQS 7.0). Montauk has limit of 8 gallery pages. Is it possible to use CSS code to outfox the template, and create additional gallery pages?

Edited by RuralKat
  • Solution

CSS code to outfox the template, and create additional gallery pages?

CSS can not make the kinds of changes you want. CSS is to change how things look. It can't be used to change the underlying structure of pages.

Montauk has limit of 8 gallery pages.

This sounds a bit odd to me. Are you saying you have 8 gallery pages and that you are unable to add any more to the site?

1288199824_ScreenShot2022-08-23at2_00_35PM.png.d06da20ac62a5857b646ca9cc9f9cbc4.png

1017266796_ScreenShot2022-08-23at2_03_09PM.png.950f762922ec203e9f5bb9aeb0e37a23.png

Is it possibly the case that the site is on one of the legacy plans that have a total page limit?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thank you, Creedon for your quick reply and clarity about CSS and legacy plans!

I'm sorry I missed your reply earlier. You are so kind, and most helpful! Yes, I've learned much in the past week, and the site in question is indeed on a legacy plan. There is a 20-page limit. 

Thanks again for your helpful response, and please forgive my tardy reply! 🙂

Cheers, k