Adding a Newsletter Sign-Up Form to Every Product Page

Site URL: https://itsmemorialday.com/shop/p/0jwgu9ua14hbelgc6wx5bpjtyft7q3-dej5t-dxbgz-xsmxx-al4g4-y3zyt-y4p9x-hbsa8-thd33

Hello,

I found this Product Page and loved how the owner included the Newsletter (and other information) at the bottom of the Product Page.

I would also like to include the Newsletter block (and other blocks) at the bottom of my Product Pages. I know that I can add it to each product page manually using the Additional Info block in the Product item config panel. However, I have 30-50 products, and they change often, so this could take a lot of manual work for each product. Therefore, I would like to do it automatically for every product in my store.

I know that I can add JavaScript to every store page using the Shop's Code Injection tool, and I've successfully added a custom div to the page. However, I do not know how to use this Custom div to load a Newsletter block (or other blocks) onto the page.

Ideally, I would like to set up a hidden page on my website where I can use Squarespace to configure all the blocks, and then load that page automatically after the Additional Info section for every product in my store. I have created an example of the page that I would like to load into the product page here.

Is something like this possible?

Best regards,
Michael

Edited by OccaSoftware
Added example page.
  • Replies 2
  • Views 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The general technique to do what you want is to put the common content in a section of the footer. Hide that section with CSS. Then with JavaScript move elements from the hidden footer section into the pages. In your case probably the destination would be the additional info element.

If you need more more help let us know we may be able to provide more info.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.