Please Review and give Constructive Feedback

Site URL: https://davedrewphotography.co.uk/

Hi everybody,

I've had my site for a while now, its morphed a lot over the period but would welcome some constructive feedback please.

I am an enthusiastic but amateur dog photographer.  The site is used to advertise, and sell packages and prints, so I would particularly be interested in views from anybody else in the photography market.

That said, all comments gratefully received!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The navigation is hard to read/navigate with two lines. I would suggest you stick to one line with your most important pages and create click through links elsewhere for the other pages. 

Honestly, given the kind of market you are in the pop ups are in stark contrast to your branding colours and are irritating when trying to look over the site. As a UK brand I find it doesn't fit. 

There is some missing punctuation. 

The main text would be more interesting and engaging in a different font. Love the heading font. 

Space before what our customers say. In fact I think this section would be better right at the bottom as it visually is in contrast to the brand and list section below. 

Make the what we offer text links to package prices and details. 

Make it suntcinct. 'About' instead of 'about me', 'packages' instead of 'booking packages', 'Portfolio' should merge portfolio and client galleries. Remove 'the' from package titles. 

Very confused on the 'buy me a coffee section' it cheapens your brand and makes you seem money grabbing/not successful. 

Gift cards page would be a great additional section to the homepage and can be removed from navigation. 

Perhaps choose a slightly off white colour for the header to separate all the white?

Need pricing on the package information pages, not just the booking selection section. It is hard to find. 

Just a few thoughts. Good luck x