How do I add a Title and navigation above Animated Slider Images (Squarespace 7.1)

https://jasper-demo.squarespace.com/

Hi, the Jasper Jin Template (Squarespace 7.0) allows you to put your navigation and title centered "on top" of Animated Slider Images so you have the images automatically animating behind your Navigation and Title.

Q1 - I am wondering if there is there a way to have my slider images animating behind my title and navigation in Squarespace 7.1 or is there a theme in 7.1 that allows this. Thanks. I'd prefer not to have to buy something but do it in 7.1

Q2 - I am using Squarespace 7.1 so if I use (Jasper Jin Theme 7.0) then I'm worried my site will become obsolete because Squarespace isn't upgrading 7.0 anymore. So ideally I'd like to know if I can create a title and navigation centered above animated slider images in 7.1?

Edited by lornem
  • lornem changed the title to How do I add a Title and navigation above Animated Slider Images (Squarespace 7.1)
  • Replies 0
  • Views 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic