Disable auto-scroll on Carousel Lists

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hi @tuanphan

I've got a similar issue to this.

I'm using a carousel for testimonials. I inserted some code a while ago to make the auto-scroll but I never had the timing right. I am just now publishing my website and I wanted to sor thtis out.

However I can't even find the code anywhere? It doesn't seem to be there yet my carousels are still rotating.

I have tried inserting different code in the 'Page Hedaer Coder Injection' but nothing seems to overwrite what was already there so I can't change it..

It's getting frustrating!

www.22live.com

On 1/11/2023 at 7:56 AM, Alpen said:

Hi @tuanphan

I've got a similar issue to this.

I'm using a carousel for testimonials. I inserted some code a while ago to make the auto-scroll but I never had the timing right. I am just now publishing my website and I wanted to sor thtis out.

However I can't even find the code anywhere? It doesn't seem to be there yet my carousels are still rotating.

I have tried inserting different code in the 'Page Hedaer Coder Injection' but nothing seems to overwrite what was already there so I can't change it..

It's getting frustrating!

www.22live.com

Hi,

It doesn't autoscroll from my end. Did you solve it? Or if no, which page are you referring to?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)