Image gallery on left, text block on right

Site URL: https://hooshdesigns.com.au/fashion-copy

Hi,

I'm looking to convert some of the standard image galleries on my page into sections that are laid out with a gallery block to the left, and a text block to the right.

The new grid system doesn't seem to allow two sections being aligned horizontally, and when I try to use the classic editor I don't have the option to add a gallery block (it doesn't appear in the block list of options)

Is there a code to achieve this? Any help appreciated!

• Replies 5
  • Views 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallery Block should available on all plans. Can you take some screenshots of your classic editor block tool bar?

You can also add a gallery section with images on left, section with text on right, we can give some code to make them side by side & make image in gallery section stacked.

Edited by tuanphan

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi @tuanphan, thanks for your response!

I can add a gallery block in the classic editor, but as I can't combine a gallery and text into one section, I can't get the layout I'm after.

I can get an image with text on the left or right via the classic editor, but not a Gallery Slideshow on the left and a text block on the right.

On my page, I'm trying to get the galleries that are currently there now aligned in a Slideshow on the left, with a text block on the right.

Is this possible with code?

On 8/21/2022 at 1:19 PM, tdm91 said:

Hi @tuanphan, thanks for your response!

I can add a gallery block in the classic editor, but as I can't combine a gallery and text into one section, I can't get the layout I'm after.

I can get an image with text on the left or right via the classic editor, but not a Gallery Slideshow on the left and a text block on the right.

On my page, I'm trying to get the galleries that are currently there now aligned in a Slideshow on the left, with a text block on the right.

Is this possible with code?

Can you take a screenshot? Note SS have both Gallery Section - Gallery Block. You can't add text in Gallery Section, but Gallery Block is possible. You should check it again.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)