Vendor Directory on Squarespace - How to disable blog title links or redirect from generic blog page?

Site URL: https://www.wellingtonlakesidemarket.com/

We run a seasonal market and had a need to create some sort of categorized vendor directory.

I created the vendor directory using the following features:

• Vendor listings are created in a blog as blog posts - the blog URL is wellingtonlakesidemarket.com/vendors
  • A portfolio page sorts the vendors into "projects" based on types - this is where I want visitors directed whether from the page or search engines wellingtonlakesidemarket.com/vendor-directory
  •  The project pages use summary blocks with matching tags to show which vendors are a certain type - ex. pets, baked goods, health and wellness, etc. 

My issue comes up with the blog posts themselves. I have been able to disable the links on the images of the posts (on the project pages), and hide the pagination once you click into them. However, I haven't figured out how to disable the title link so that it either...

a. Does not allow you to click the title into the more detailed blog post OR

b. If you can click into the blog post, that when you click "vendors" on the listing you are redirected back to the vendor directory portfolio page and not to the generic blog. I don't want it to go to the generic blog because it's uncategorized, limited to 20 listings, and shows pagination for "older posts" ex. wellingtonlakesidemarket.com/vendors

It seems I can't create a redirect without "disabling" the blog, but if I disable the blog, then the clickable titles take you to an error page. 

Any help is appreciated.  

Edited by KristineJ
  • Replies 1
  • Views 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images