Images that need to be locked in placed are jumbled in mobile view. If I fix them for mobile view, then the desktop view is jumbled. (and vis versa)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I want to make an interactive "map" of links. For example, "Start Here" click on image to complete step 1. Another image/link is step 2 - through 6 different steps. 
So, I spent FOREVER making a section of 6 round images for each step. Then I added images of arrows that directed them from one step to another. The end product looked similar to a treasure map. I attached a pic for reference (I deleted the original from the website to start over. The pic attached is a rough design for reference - not exactly what I used on the site. Each of the circle were linked to another page or another website. The arrows were just images added into the section.

So, it looked great in desktop view, but when I went to mobile view - of course all of the images were out of place and no longer made the beautiful map.

"Lock images into place" was my amateur way of asking - How can this type of interactive section be done and look good in all different device views.

Map Section.png