Remove dates from some blog pages but not all (Squarespace 7 Brine template)

Site URL: http://clarkandgreendemo.squarespace.com/?password=clarkgreen

My client has multiple blog pages on their website to organize their portfolio and a regular blog page (it's a SQSP 7 Brine template so no portfolio option). 

They would like the portfolio pages (Residential, Commercial, and Cultural) to have NO dates on the main list page and individual post pages. But they want to keep the dates on their regular blog page (called News).

I've tried multiple codes and methods to do this and what seems to be happening is that it will work correctly and then randomly stop working. Or I'll open the page and the dates appear, then I'll refresh the browser and they're gone again like they're supposed to be.

I've tried SO many different codes and methods and can't get anything to work consistently. Appreciate any insight!

• Replies 3
  • Views 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks good to me right now. Alot of times the browser saves cache to load websites quicker. So that's why when you first go to them sometimes the dates will show and then when you refresh they go away. Anybody new to the site will see it the way you want. You can try looking at the website through incognito mode to make sure it's working right. But seems to look good when I view it. 

On 8/12/2022 at 5:28 PM, izzyswebsite said:

It looks good to me right now. Alot of times the browser saves cache to load websites quicker. So that's why when you first go to them sometimes the dates will show and then when you refresh they go away. Anybody new to the site will see it the way you want. You can try looking at the website through incognito mode to make sure it's working right. But seems to look good when I view it. 

Thank you for taking a look! So far I've got it where the main portfolio list pages are working correctly for me, but the individual portfolio pages are showing a date until I refresh the page - even when I'm in incognito mode and after I've cleared my browser history/cookies. But I guess as long as it's working for other people, that's good enough for me!