Mailerlite pop-up button customization

Site URL: https://homeownerhq.co

Hello,

I'm adding a javascript code from Mailerlite to a page of mine so a button triggers a pop-up. It's only showing text and I'd love it to look like the existing buttons. Does anyone have any code I can add to change this?

Code applied to page:

<script>
    var ml_webform_5746436 = ml_account('webforms', '5746436', 'j2q8s5', 'load');
    ml_webform_5746436('animation', 'fadeIn');
</script>

Code applied to "button":

<a href="javascript:;" onclick="ml_webform_5746436('show')">Click here to show popup</a>

TIA

Chelsey

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/26/2022 at 12:02 AM, bldghome said:

Oh I see... I haven't put it on my site yet. I'm trying to get it within a button on an image. Is that possible? Or create coding that will look the same. I'd like it to become the Get the Freebie EXPLORE button shown here.

image.thumb.png.9498578c7033738680dc1fa72f8a3569.png

If you can add text, text link, we can give code to turn link style to button. If the site is live & you can't add it, you can duplicate the page, add there then share duplicated page url.

If you need to create lightbox feature for an image, you can use Lightbox Plugin.

(The answer contains an affiliate link, which means I will receive a small commission if you click and buy the plugin according to the link above.)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)