Can Acuity scheduling be imported in to Squarespace?

Hello,

I started with Acuity scheduling, and I'm now creating a website with Squarespace. I went to add scheduling, but it doesn't list my current scheduler. I found I can add a link for it, to load it in a block, but that's keeping it separate. I'd like to import it, so the emails are connected to the marketing campaign, and the analytics will be showing as well. Plus.. I'd rather have it all in one place.

I'm hoping I'm just completely missing how? Or is the only way, recreating the schedule and it's auto responses in square?

Thanks.

Edited by KB808
6 hours ago, KB808 said:

I started with Acuity scheduling, and I'm now creating a website with Squarespace. I went to add scheduling, but it doesn't list my current scheduler. I found I can add a link for it, to load it in a block, but that's keeping it separate.

If you already have an Acuity Scheduling account, you can use the Appointment Scheduling Block with your existing Acuity Direct Scheduling link - as you mentioned. 

It is not currently possible to migrate your Acuity account to a Squarespace Scheduling account, or to merge an Acuity account with a Squarespace Scheduling account although I do expect this to happen in the future.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

16 hours ago, paul2009 said:

If you already have an Acuity Scheduling account, you can use the Appointment Scheduling Block with your existing Acuity Direct Scheduling link - as you mentioned. 

It is not currently possible to migrate your Acuity account to a Squarespace Scheduling account, or to merge an Acuity account with a Squarespace Scheduling account although I do expect this to happen in the future.

Thanks for the response.

I've found I can import, although it doesn't copy over all of the data, but no worries to that.

My bigger question now, if I'm using the scheduler in my account, will it be adding clients to the email marketing? I do know they'll have to opt in, or do the two not work together like that?

Actually looks like I need to pay for the email marketing... and would the analytics track what happens in the scheduler?

Edited by KB808