How do a transfer one squarespace domain to another squarespace domain

Go to solution Solved by derricksrandomviews,

Site URL: https://www.ditte-blohm.com/

I have one squarespace domain that includes a site and a googleworkspace which I want to transfer to a dormant squarespace domain.

I've tried to go through the documentation but seems to be no option to transfer between two different squarespace domains, and I don't know how if I'll be able to transfer the googleworkspace aswell.

Does anyone know how to do this?

@jdaurell  I am having the same exact issue.  Unless I am not understanding how this is supposed to work. This is very frustrating. Just go an account like two weeks ago, the firs template turned out not to be so good, so I've spent the past week in another template, but now I can't associate my domain with this new website. Also, I can't just drop in the source code into the original site. Who do we contact about this stuff?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 2:04 PM, jdaurell said:

The page for moving domain to another site is broken.  There is nothing to click, even though I have three other sites (unpublished) that I should be able to choose from.

Is this happening to anyone else?

image.thumb.png.a3b9c1e01cd2e15f27abb99cfb19cbf8.png

yeah, same problem here, and it's nearly a month later!