background image shifted out of place. Hoping for insight on why this happens

Site URL: https://www.elizabundledee.com/bitch-medicine-copy

I had the image (background) in the top section placed just where I wanted it. Then, I did a couple things with one of the text blocks (nothing that even changed the shape of the text box) and now the top of the image is off by probably an inch. I searched here first but did not find that anyone had answered this previously. Can someone please help me to understand why this might be happening? Any thoughts on how to remedy this? I have already tried moving the focal point. In case it helps to know, I  "upgraded" to the new editor. 

• Replies 2
  • Views 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI! 

Thank you for your reply! 

This is how I originally loaded the image (in the first section of the page -as a background).

Lets call this image #1 

image.thumb.png.190520191455499b1f7a94541073d7d5.png

but then it changes to this.

Image #2

image.thumb.png.f70c0b7dd73b6d77b3307b59f7f66f8b.png

I am wondering now if there is CSS in place that is making it load this way but I don't know how to check for that. Also, image #1 is currently showing on that same page but in the 2nd section. - so it leads me further to believe that there is something telling it to load that way on the first section only...if that makes sense???