Issue with custom css with a form

Site URL: https://www.technologytrainedbyteens.org/new-page-2

Hello,

I am trying to change the font of the select elements of the form using custom CSS (in my form, where it says January and 1), but I found a confusing result. When I was using the inspect element to find the class to change, I found this ".sqs-block-form .field-list select". The issue is that CSS classes cannot have a space in it. As it is, when I paste those classes exactly into custom css, it does not work. But, when I had a hyphen in to make it ".field-list-select", and add a hyphen in using inspect element, it works fine. How could I make it so that it is permanently fixed?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by dfeder
26 minutes ago, dfeder said:

Site URL: https://www.technologytrainedbyteens.org/new-page-2

Hello,

I am trying to change the font of the select elements of the form using custom CSS (in my form, where it says January and 1), but I found a confusing result. When I was using the inspect element to find the class to change, I found this ".sqs-block-form .field-list select". The issue is that CSS classes cannot have a space in it. As it is, when I paste those classes exactly into custom css, it does not work. But, when I had a hyphen in to make it ".field-list-select", and add a hyphen in using inspect element, it works fine. How could I make it so that it is permanently fixed?

Thanks for your help.

Duplicate: 

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

No problem at all guy

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!