How do I remove blog image links or redirect them to same url source as written text

Site URL: https://krismayes.com/press

Hi,

I've searched this forum for a fix, but none of the codes or css I've found work. Need to either completely disable blog images (set up as our press page) or have them mirror the source url's I have set up to open in a new tab. This is driving me crazy! Please help. If you click the image currently, it takes you to a weird sub page with no images, etc. and I need that to go away, so images just match text link.

• Replies 7
  • Views 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, creedon said:

Please see the following.

I tried following your directions but it did not work. Perhaps I'm not doing it right... I did find/add this (below) just now and added it, but now it just leads to a blank page instead. Best case scenario I get the images to link to url or just be non-linkable. I'm close to just rebuilding and not using the stupid blog.

<style>
  .blog-item-wrapper.blog-basic-grid-item-wrapper {
    display: none;
}
  section.item-pagination.item-pagination--prev-next {
    display: none;
}
</style>
On 7/29/2022 at 1:31 PM, StaceChamp said:

I tried your code again and it doesn't work.

It does work. This is what I see when I install it locally.

You can see clicking on the image opens a new tab and goes to the source URL. I cut out the part of the whole page loading to not make the video unnecessarily long. Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

19 hours ago, creedon said:

It does work. This is what I see when I install it locally.

You can see clicking on the image opens a new tab and goes to the source URL. I cut out the part of the whole page loading to not make the video unnecessarily long.

Can you please then just respond here with the code you used so I can copy and paste and tell me where to put it? Or message it to me? Because when I try to follow your instructions, it did not work and I just keep going in circles. Thank you in advance.

32 minutes ago, StaceChamp said:

Can you please then just respond here with the code you used so I can copy and paste and tell me where to put it? Or message it to me? Because when I try to follow your instructions, it did not work and I just keep going in circles. Thank you in advance.

I just tried following your instructions again. It is the same for me. Image going to weird subpage.