Centering Items Issue Using CSS

Go to solution Solved by Ognio,

Site URL: https://www.quintilianschool.ca/

I recently launched a website for a client and all was well in the world. No issues, no bugs...client got what they asked for (even if some of it wasn't my favourite...lol).

Anyways, all of a sudden there are centering issues site wide for 1368px and below. Mostly it is just text headers but also a few images are acting weird. Issue only presented itself after this new Fluid Engine update...smh...so silly. Website is running on 7.1 Classic Builder.

I am using basic code for my centering of text on certain aspect ratios (as seen in attached image).

Idk if I'm dumb or the Fluid Engine update is...either way I'm super frustrated and ready to leave the platform.

Any help would be great...thanks.

screenshot-quintilianschool.squarespace.com-2022.07.27-21_59_41.png

1 hour ago, Ognio said:

Site URL: https://www.quintilianschool.ca/

I recently launched a website for a client and all was well in the world. No issues, no bugs...client got what they asked for (even if some of it wasn't my favourite...lol).

Anyways, all of a sudden there are centering issues site wide for 1368px and below. Mostly it is just text headers but also a few images are acting weird. Issue only presented itself after this new Fluid Engine update...smh...so silly. Website is running on 7.1 Classic Builder.

I am using basic code for my centering of text on certain aspect ratios (as seen in attached image).

Idk if I'm dumb or the Fluid Engine update is...either way I'm super frustrated and ready to leave the platform.

Any help would be great...thanks.

screenshot-quintilianschool.squarespace.com-2022.07.27-21_59_41.png

Which text are you referring to?

image.thumb.png.06e53b89919af30d05317073809258d7.png

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• Solution

@bangank36 Thanks for your reply.

I actually managed to fix the issue shortly after posting. Basically I had to target my h1, h2, h3, and h4 classes on each individual page. The global change to the website no longer worked...strange but I think the Fluid Engine rollout caused issue.

Thanks!

Edited by Ognio