Button within Text block position

Sorry, tech and Squarespace noob here, so please bear with me.

First of all, I don't think I can share my page just yet as it's not been published. I'm waiting for my domain to transfer.

So, I had the bright idea to use a "gallery" design with four tiles arranged in a square. Each tile has a background picture and in it a text block, describe an option (one of my programs), and under that a button says "click here" - the idea being that people can pick which option sounds most like them, click the button underneath that option and get to the program that fits them best.

Except, the pretty buttons I put into the text blocks, change position depending on the size of the browser. Suddenly, instead of in the white space at the bottom of the text box (under the actual text), the button overlaps the text.

Is there a way to fixate the position of the button in the text block? I'm attaching a screenshot to illustrate.

Thanks in advance!

Sqskewed.png

Sqcorrect.png

Thanks, the thing is that I've removed the buttons for now because they looked terrible, haha.

I was hoping it might be clear from my description what the issue is?

Text block with text + button --> Button changes position depending on screen size

The question is if there's a way to prevent this.

On 7/31/2022 at 6:19 PM, JayneAC said:

Hi tuanphan, here is my example. Everthing is very rough at the moment as I seem to have lost my mojo 😞
As you move the browser in to a smaller screen size, landscape or portrait, the buttons placed on to a text block go haywire. Is there a way to fix this or a good alternative please? 

https://st-davids-baby-bank.squarespace.com/

password knitandnatter

You can consider adding text link under text, then we will give code to turn link to button. Then problem won't appear.

Or you can consider using text/button block in Classic Editor, not Fluid Engine.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)