Contact information retrieval form to supersede link.

Site URL: https://www.airflowsystems.com/

I want a Contact information popup box form to supersede a link button on my site. How should I go about doing this? Currently I have a button that links to a pdf of the specs of an item the customer is wanting to see, however before they are able to access this link/pdf/png I want a box to popup asking them for their name, email address, or phone number. Is it possible to do this with custom code?

Maybe the link should just redirect them to another page and then after they fill in the items it can take them to their desired file... However I would prefer if it was a popup on the item page they were currently on, so it doesn't feel so jarring. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

• Replies 2
  • Views 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your latter option could be done with the pieces SS provides. SS isn't set up to handle the former scenario.

You could look at one of the form company providers, like JotForm, to see if they provide such a flow. I don't know if any cover your particular request.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Maybe do a form and use the Lightbox option so it's a popup. Then under Post-submit, you can redirect it to a new page with the pdf. 

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023