website not showing up in google search

Site URL: https://www.shareyourhealthwealth.com

Just an average joesephine here without advanced inner workings knowledge of the internet and google trying to figure out why my website refuses to come up when entering the name into google search (right now the only thing that comes up are 2 random podcast sites that host my podcast) sometimes even when you type in the full address it does not come up.  I am getting mixed messages ie: I am getting data on my dashboard and it says the website is google connected, however I get errors about html and google not being able to pull (no idea what this means) and when I do the google site search, (site:) it comes up as NO RESULTS.  I'm at a loss.  The squarespace articles are filled with a million rabbit holes as each link leads to another article with more links that literally eventually bring me back to where I started.  As I mentioned, I am an average josephine, most of this is like trying to read a different language.  

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images