Adding recurring evenly-sized gallery blocks in every page section

Site URL: http://www.zondagontwerpers.nl/work-copy

I built a portfolio one-paged website for my customer, who wants to show the contributors of each project under every project (I have one project per page section). I've added these contributors in a gallery block as a grid, so the people can be clicked and scrolled through in the lightbox. The problem is that every project has a different amount of contributors. That leads to the galleries having different sized images, unless I make the number of items per row equal, but in that case I'm left with residual space to the right when the number of contributors is less than that number. I want the pictures to be lined out to the right. 
I was trying to find a way to reverse the row but I can't seem to get it done. 

The way it is supposed to look is this:image.thumb.png.f9366d526e3668a51ad2930355220db9.png

And then for example the next project has 4 contributors and I can't get the size the same.

image.thumb.png.41747a6ad975930db99e1da0b1962492.png

The next problem is the mobile and tablet version, on which the pictures are shown either way too small or way too big. My goal is to have them placed in the same manner on mobile as on the desktop version and with the same proportions. 

I'm looking for a solution that will continue to work on the entire page, for every such block, as I'm using a gallery block grid on every section. Otherwise I will have to update CSS for every new project the customer posts.  
If that's not possible that's also fine but then I need to figure out the right code for every individual gallery block.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks in advance,

Dani

Edited by Dsimons
Tagged users not involved
  • Replies 1
  • Views 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images