Could use a little help with podcasting and "not linked" pages...

Site URL: http://gots8r.com

Hi! So I've created a blog page to load up episodes of my podcast, to use as the page the various podcast platforms will pull my episodes from. (gots8r.com)

But I would prefer to also have a separate "Episodes" page, with individual links to each episode (via episode specific artwork). I have created an individual page for each episode, that I want to be accessible via the individual links on the "Episodes" page, but not listed on the public navigation bar.

Is there a way to link to the "not listed" pages? (i.e. so I can use the link for each page on the "Episodes" page?) or do I have no choice but to use the blog page?

I'm not at all computer/coding savvy, so I won't at all be offended if you explain to me like I'm five!

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Views 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could do this by creating a second blog page in the unlinked section of your site. Each post could be a podcast with artwork and and excerpt if wanted. In the linked section create your "episodes" page and use one or more summary blocks pulling content from your second blog. These individual episodes would not be on the nav bar but the page that contains them would be. Does that sound like something that would work for you? I can provide more detail about using summary blocks, which in my opinion are one of the best things that all Squarespace templates provide. I use them quite extensively. 

my random views

Edited by derricksrandomviews