Pazari Template - Editing Portfolio Page (Image Size : Alternate Portrait and Landscape Grid)

Hello! I really like the layout overall with the Pazari template; However, I really want to change the image size/aspect ratio of the portfolio images to alternate in between Portrait and Landscape (just like on the second picture). The Pazari template only allows me to have an identical grid with portrait photos and I didn't find any solution to change that. Is this possible?  

Thank you very much,

Justine

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-13 um 10.13.27.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-13 um 10.14.15.png

• Replies 11
  • Views 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I wish to keep the Portfolio Grid because I wish to keep the name of the projects on top of the pictures when I move my mouse over it (see images bellow).  What I would like to have, is a Portfolio Grid in which the aspect ratio of the pictures can be Portrait AND Landscape (just like on the second image), and not just Portait (image 1).

In the edit section, there is just the possibility to have either Vertical or Horizontal.

Thank you very much,

Justine

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-13 um 17.51.39.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-13 um 17.52.57.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-13 um 18.00.38.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-13 um 18.00.16.png

2 hours ago, band said:

It is page for admin/site owner

You can click Gear icon on right of "PROJEKTE" > Look at URL Slug

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-13 um 17.51.39.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

I just saw another forum post where the same kind of question was asked : 

It seems that to get the result that I want, I need to build a Masonry Layout (instead of a Portfolio Grid) and then add some codes to be able to have the hover effect on the image >> Show overlay + title & subtitle. 

Could that be the solution?

I'd prefer keeping the portfolio pages if it is possible to do the code for it, because I have already build the pages. But if not, then I would do it the other way around with the Masonry Grid.

Thank you very much.

Justine

Edited by band

So, I have two options:

1. I keep the Portfolio page with all the projects inside. In this case, I would need a code to change the aspect/ratio of each photos to have both horizontal and vertical photos. The overlay hover with white opacity and the title is already working, it would just need to add an extra subtitle line and it would be done.

2. I switch to a Masonry grid, so that the aspect/ratio horizontal and vertical works. But in this case, I would need a code for the overlay hover with with opacity + title and subtitle + link to each individual project pages

Which one is easier?

Thank you very much

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2022 at 8:54 AM, ALADesigns said:

Did you ever get an answer? I'm able to get the hover title for a simple grid, but when I switch to masonry it disappears. Please help!

If you share link to page where you have problem, we can give code to add hover effect

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)