Embed a Microsoft Outlook Calendar into Squarespace site

Hi there! I have a client who asked if they could integrate their Microsoft Outlook calendar into their Squarespace website. I know that you can't connect a calendar to the Events Calendar widget, but I am hoping that we could embed it with custom code? I am pretty sure this is possible with a Google Calendar. Is it possible with an Outlook calendar? It doesn't have to be pretty. I am grateful for any assistance or knowledge you may have. Thank you!

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, k10designer said:

@tuanphan Thank you for your response! Where do I get the iframe code in Outlook? I don't actually have Outlook, so I'd like to give my client direct instructions. Do these instructions look correct? 

I do not have it, too. That's also the video that I saw. In the video, they got the embed code (iframe code), so I guess we can use that iframe code to insert into the Code Block. 😆

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...

@tuanphan -- any idea how to handle the mobile version? We're having issues with the cropping

Site is Academyorlittlelearners.com/PTO

Password Academy1234

I was able to get some resizing to work but it's a bit off. I can't get it to center and if you flip your phone to the side it's really off. Any ideas??

Edited by ratkaj
Added context
On 7/22/2023 at 12:10 AM, ratkaj said:

@tuanphan -- any idea how to handle the mobile version? We're having issues with the cropping

Site is Academyorlittlelearners.com/PTO

Password Academy1234

I was able to get some resizing to work but it's a bit off. I can't get it to center and if you flip your phone to the side it's really off. Any ideas??

Can you check site url again? I can access it

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)