Wexley template: How to get clickthrough URL's on images to open in new window?

I've been trying to add clickthrough URL's to some images on my site. I can add a clickthrough URL to an external site to an image in the settings tab for that image, however I can't find any way to make this clickthrough open in a new window when it is clicked. I don't really want visitors to leave my site when they click on a an external link that is on an image - such as the Apple Music logo for example. I have a couple of other sites on different templates and this isn't an issue on those templates. Is there any way I can get external links that are on images to open in a new window on the Wexley template?

I like the main gallery style in Wexley for the particular site I have on it (a photography portfolio site) which I why I chose Wexley rather than a different template for this site. Is there a different template that has the Wexley style galleries but not the issue with clickthrough URL's not opening in a new window?

Many thanks

Phil

The answer is no. All templates have the same image functions for external links. I take it the option to "open in new window" toggle is not available in the image editor where  you want to use a link? Single image blocks have that option toggle, images in a gallery do not. Also if lightbox is enabled for an image block the url link option is removed. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews