How to give a folder a landing page/make it clickable

What I want is for the navigation/categories bar to have a section called, for example, “Portfolio” and the subsections underneath would be “residential paintings,” “3D art/fashion,” “drawings”.  Each respective subsection would contain a gallery of images of all my paintings (for the painting page), or sculptures (for the sculpture page) etc.

I would like to be able to not only have the ability to click on the individual subsections underneath “Portfolio" in the navigation, but I would also like the ability to click on “all my artwork and it would take me to a page (that looks something like the page under the portfolio folder also called "portfolio") as sort of a landing page for “all my artwork” and then you you get to the other pages through buttons on that home page. My only issue is when I use a folder, it will not let me design the folder page itself, only the pages within the folder. front end wise, squarespace does not allow folders to have a landing page for the whole folder--instead you can only visit the subcategories. idk if there is a way to make the porfolio folder itself clickable and take me to a page that looks like the portfolio page in the subcategory. 

• Replies 0
  • Views 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days